Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sexual Harassment

This is sort of a topic that seems to have blown up recently, so I would like to add in my perspective two cents.

1.) If you are alone in an elevator with me at 3AM, and you smell drunk, then ask me to come to your room for some "coffee," be aware that you may be maced momentarily with or without immediate warning. I may also run when the doors open. However, just some random sober guy talking to me alone in an elevator would only serve to make me uncomfortable. There's nothing wrong with doing it, but I don't think it works very well in getting dates.

2.) If you proposition me and I am your coworker, or if you are my superior in any way, please die. My life is hard enough without having to deal with you assholes for a good grade, or a good review.

3.) If I wouldn't let you put your ding dong in me sober, please don't do it while I'm drunk. Thank you.


By the way, if you intentionally get a girl so drunk that she can't coherently respond to questions she's asked, then it would not be okay to have sex with her. That would be rape. If a person is incapable of speaking their mind clearly, then don't touch them in any sexual way. If you are seriously that desperate, there are apparently a plethora of weirdos on Craigslist just like you -- just a phone call away. ;)

* Disclaimer: These scenarios can also apply to men, I'm just more or less mentioning them from my own perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment